Achieving “Voice-Over Success” takes talent, dedication, passion and a lot of hard work. There is no quick road to a successful career as a VO. It’s not easy and it’s not for everybody. You and Roy will both know if and when you’re ready to create your demo, by following the tested method for success that follows.
Roy Yokelson has been serving the voice-over community for over three decades as director/producer/engineer of countless commercial, documentary, and corporate recording sessions at numerous high-profile New York City studios. Working directly with major advertisers and their agencies (including Ogilvy & Mather; J. Walter Thompson; Saatchi & Saatchi; BBDO; Needham, Harper & Steers; Leo Burnett; Grey Advertising; Chiat Day; and Young & Rubicam) Roy has gotten the best performances from hundreds of successful voice talent.
Initial 2-hour session explores your fit within the various genres of VO
- Long form narration
- Audio books and more
- Earning potential and marketability
- Can you take direction?
- Are there regional dialect or accent issues?
- Does it sound like you’re reading?
Coaching: In person or via Skype or Zoom
All scheduled weekly sessions are a full hour and practice scripts will be provided.
Homework scripts assigned to be recorded at home
- Recordings emailed back to Antland Productions will be critiqued
- Homework results may also be discussed at our next session
Coaching sessions can be used for:
- Voice-over coaching
- Audition direction and recording
- Studio recording software training
- Post-production audio training